The Finance Ministry Team is directed by the values of the Gospel in fulfilling its responsibilities, as well as by good business practices. Management and efficient use of church resources must be measured as much by their contribution to the church mission and ministry as by commonly accepted business standards and practices.
- Preparation and presentation of the annual spending plan
- Training and scheduling offering counters
- Provide assistance to the church bookkeeper, treasurer, and financial secretary as needed
- Review church investments periodically
- Assure that church mortgage terms are reviewed annually
- oversee any endowment programs
- Support the Stewardship Ministry in the annual campaign
- Determine the long range plans for the Facilities Ministry including repairs, upgrades, upkeep, and additions
- Keep an accurate record of the church’s assets
- Complete annual audit of church’s finances
- Make available an annual accounting of the Finance Ministry Team’s activities
For more information, contact Finance Ministry Team chairman Rocky Berger at email@example.com.